CHECKLIST FOR RALLY
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Ten un-attested recent passport size colour photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for verification of Candidate’s name, Parents’ name and Date of Birth).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Domicile Certificate (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of duly filled Son of Air Force personnel (SOAFP) Certificate (format available on AFNET CASB webpage) for Sons of serving Air Force personnel (or) Original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Book/ Service Certificate issued from AFRO/DAV for Sons of retired/deceased/discharged Air Force personnel along with proof of minimum stay of one year in the designated district where rally is being conducted.
- Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation. Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
- NOC in original and 4 self attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate (if applicable).
- Provisional Admit Card issued during registration (applicable for pre-registered rally).
- Candidate must bring Aadhaar Card as proof of identity.
Original and four self-attested photocopies of Two Years Vocational Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters and Marks Sheets of non-vocational subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Original and four self-attested photocopies of Diploma Course/B.Sc in Pharmacy Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters.
- The Name of the ward and his Date of Birth mentioned in the Discharge Book/Service Certificate must match with the details mentioned in his matriculation passing certificate.
- Under no circumstances the candidates will be permitted to appear in the Rally without Original Educational Marks Sheets/Passing Certificates & Documents mentioned above in paragraph (c) to (i). However, candidates with photocopies of Educational Marks Sheets/Passing Certificates can be permitted to appear in the Rally only on production of a certificate from College/School Principal certifying that Educational Certificates/Marks sheets are deposited with College/School.
- The original Passing Certificates/Marks Sheets will not be retained by the Selection Centre. The same will be returned to the candidates on completion of detailed verification.
Airmen Selection Board
वायु सैनिक चयन बोर्ड